sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2007

Dear Gin...

Buenos Aires, 1st December 2007

Dear Gin,

My name is Eugenia, I am 25 years old and I am living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am writing to you because I am a BIG STEP FAN. I have already made my own webblog called STEP VIVO and I would like to invite you to visit it. The site is: http://stepvivo.blogspot.com

In my blog I tell everybody why I am an Step enthusiastic person and I try to share my experience and emotions regarding this training. I really love Step classes (choreografic classes) because they are very funny and creative. Simply, the Step makes me feel happy.

However, the aim of my blog is bigger. My intention is to generate a revival of Step in Argentina. I think that the Step has lost the popularity it had in the first decade. At least, here, in Buenos Aires, every day is more difficult to find a full step class in the gym’s time schedule. I am worry about that because I don’t want Step classes dissapear. So, I decide to create de “Step Vivo Movement”, a kind of club where every person who teach or practice step worldwide can meet and share their experience.

In my blog, I have written about the history of step and about you. I have obtneined the information from your web site. However, I thought that it would be a great idea get in touch with you and ask you a few question.

1. How do you see Step Training today?

2. Are Step clases popular in USA at the moment?

3. Do you think that the Step is now an old fashioned activity? In your opinion: Are Step classes going to disappear in the short term?

4. Do you think that is its possible to regenerate “the Step Mania” as it was in the ninetys?

5. What is your relation with the Step today? Are you still teaching Step in sport centers, clubs, gyms or international conventions?

6. What would you say Step instructors in order they can make that more and more people add to this exercise? Could you give them some tips or advice?

I would really apreciate you can answer this questiones to me. A lot of people in Latin America would be interested in knowing about you and your thoughs regarding the Step Training. Also, it would be an honor to me that you can visit and leave a comment in my blog.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest Regards,

Eugenia
stepvivo.blogspot.com


Pd: Para los visitadores del sitio. La traducción se publicará en breve. La respuesta también.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...